Why Become a
How many hours do you spend cutting sheets into cabinet parts? If you’re like most cabinet makers, it’s hundreds of hours every year. Now you can use SAWBOX to greatly reduce costly hard labor.
Becoming a SAWBOX Pro means:
- YOU gain access to our state-of-the-art, CNC machinery
- You and your team will receive training to design and cut your cabinet parts
- You can order doors, materials, and hardware from our preferred vendors
- Custom sizes – Absolutely! these ain’t import ‘knock together’ cabinets
- Materials are delivered daily, AND on time
- Cut several projects in a day
- Spend more time selling jobs, less time cutting jobs
With SAWBOX, you can take on more work, make more money, all while saving time. The best part is you can still charge the same rates, and your customers will LOVE their new custom cabinets.
How SAWBOX works
Bring your dimensions and sketches to SAWBOX. You’ll use our CAD/CAM software to create your cabinet layout – residential or commercial – ANY project that needs cabinets.
You know the saying, “the devil’s in the details” and there are dozens that need to be decided. At SAWBOX, we display the latest trends in materials, finishes and hardware. Even bring your clients.
When the materials have been delivered, you’ll arrive
at SAWBOX and simply send the job file to the CNC router. Within moments, completely machined,
precision cabinet parts will be conveyed to you to put into the edgebander for the final step. You’re done! Load out the parts and head to your shop or job site for quick assembly and install. Unless, of course, you have another job to cut! And another…and another…
Optional in-house assembly stations available here at SAWBOX
Want to learn more about our revolutionary approach to cabinet making? Get in touch with us today and we’ll be happy to answer your questions!
Monday - Saturday: 8 AM - 6 PM
8623 S 212th St.
Kent, WA 98031